Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My introduction to hair care

I am a young african american woman who knows the struggles, the ups and downs of Black hair care. Growing up I never knew how to take care of my hair. It was SO SO thick and even now it still is. Growing up it would grow a little bit and then break off…

I finally took the time to doing some research and figuring out how to stop breakage and promote growth.

Over the past two years I was able to grow my hair from shoulder length to waist length.

Now my mission is to spread my knowledge to all black women, so we can BREAK the stereotype that black women cant have long, healthy and fabulous hair!!!

I also have a YouTUBE Channel!!!

I will be sharing how I grew my hair and giving out tips for healthy hair. And please don’t think that your hair cant grow long. I promise you I have the most coarse hair and I was able to do it! It is not about your hair texture… its about being patient and consistent with treating your hair.

And no im not mixed, either, people ask that all the time..

I will also be showing how to grow your hair while wearing weave, wigs, and braids as well. While my hair was short and even now if I don’t feel like doing my hair… ill throw on a wig…

Later on I will be posting videos about women and self love and relationships so stay tuned for that as well ;)

MUCH LOVE,
Talisha

http://www.youtube.com/user/TalishasSecret?feature=mhe

****Follow me on Twitter @ TalishasSecret
AND

*LIKE
FACEBOOK Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TalishasSecret/268648083176120

http://www.youtube.com/user/TalishasSecret?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment